1) Get SpotCha! for your iPhone:
2) Download SpotCha! Desktop Installer for OS X (10.6 or greater is required).
3) Run the SpotCha! Desktop Installer on your computer
3) SpotCha! Desktop should automatically start. If no, you can locate and launch it from the “Applications” Folder. Set it up with your user name and password.
4) Launch SpotCha! on your iPhone.
Press “Servers”, Select your server from the list, Enter your user name and password and press “Login”
Still need help?
For detailed installation instructions, click here.
Example – How to connect to your desktop from the internet, click here.
Help and FAQ, click here.
Contact us, click here.